Key Decision Factors for Choosing Your Triol Downhole Measurement System
Triol Corporation provides the Oil and Gas industry with downhole system solutions such as a full range of benefits of TM01 downhole telemetry system, equipped with additional modifications to run under any operating conditions, even complicated ones.
The downhole telemetry system is a set of equipment for collecting and processing data over the state of the well and optimizing the installation of the submersible pump. The efficiency of application and, so as well, durability of the equipment is mostly dependent on the correct definition of technical specifications and selection criteria.
How to identify a suitable Triol downhole measurement system among all the available options? To make the right choice you should firstly find answers to the list of questions below:
1. The operating temperature and well pressure;
2. The state of the working environment;
3. List of measured parameters with standard deviation;
4. Submersible motor and pump dimensions.
The basic version of TM01 with the following characteristics provides:
- Technical Specification:
- – Max Temperature 150° C;
- – Max Pressure 400atm.;
- – Max Immersion depth 3500m.
- – The surface unit with enclosure protection IP21 and IP54. It can be installed in a special compartment of the control system or a separate cabinet.
- Advanced corrosion resistance designed with black metal or stainless steel and special coating.
- Ability to work with downhole sensors unit surface equipment (VSD) from other manufacturers.
In addition, production of telemetry with minimum standard deviation ±0,25% becomes possible. Both functions of the Pump Discharge Temperature and Discharge Pressure (ESP) are available upon customer request. Version TM01 with a thru motor shaft is another proposed solution, which allows you working at elevated pressure (up to 500atm.)
Currently TM01 is compatible with the following sizes of ESP:
• 96, 103, 117, 130 – for motors by most producers;
• A450 – downhole sensor for docking with ESP made in the USA, Centrilift series 450, 562, 725;
• C450 – downhole sensor for docking with the ESP Reliant Series 450, made in China;
• A375 – downhole sensor for docking with ESP made in the USA, Centrilift 375 series.
We strive to make the order process as simple, efficient and easy as possible. Have you already found your initial data to select proper equipment? Once you have selected it, all you need is to contact our specialists.
If you need an exclusive decision that creates immediate business value we will discuss your requirements and find an effective solution!
Triol Corporation provides smart solutions for your issues!
The petroleum industry exists to supply a wide range of essential products to a variety of…
Triol Corporation provides not only solutions for oil production, but the future image of oilfield…
TriolCorp has launched new Internet store of variable speed drives. Now you can buy customized…
Triol Corporation is a well-known leader in manufacturing equipment for artificial lift serving the needs…
Must-Have Solution Variable frequency drive application field is so broad that it is hard to…
Currently, intelligent lift is one of the most solicited trends in oil production, due to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…