Linear ESP System: A Revolution in Marginal Wells Oil Production
Do you want to know how to increase the crude-oil volume and profitability of production in marginal oil wells?
Then don’t miss an upcoming webinar!
Join us for a complimentary webinar with Anton Kolesnychenko – a leading expert on submersible equipment and get a uniquely comprehensive solution!
It will be held on December 8th at 11:00 AM (UTC-6).
This informative one-hour session will focus on the complex solution to increase the benefits of marginal wells with low flow.
Along with our expert Anton Kolesnychenko we will cover the next topics:
1) What is LESP system and how unique is this innovation?
2) How to enhance oil extraction?
3) How to increase the profitability of oil extraction?
4) How to reduce power consumption, consumption of materials and other costs?
5) How to effectively resume the “suspended” well by installing LESP System?
6) How to enhance the potential of marginal wells using Linear ESP for deviated wells. A comparison with SRP (sucker-rod pump) and ESP (Electrical submersible pump)?
7) What basic benefits can a company obtain when it implements LESP?
At the end of the webinar you will get useful information about LESP, share personal experience, ask questions and will have the opportunity to request individual technical and commercial proposal.
Participation in the webinar is completely free! We look forward to having you!
Triol Corporation – only viable solutions for your low-rate oil wells!
Patenting our solutions is a vital procedure due to Triol unique developments. We are glad…
Copyright doesn’t only serve the creative industries. We take special care of our Customers by…
Time For a Change The industrial world is known for its whirling dynamics, and, as…
Efficient and high-quality oil production is impossible without reliable downhole equipment. Downhole Measuring Systems are…
Why patenting your inventions Industrial world is evolving immensely discovering new and new inventions every…
Downhole measuring systems: what's on the market? Oil production has always been a process that…
Oil & gas production as a primal industry sector Oil&gas industry has always been a…