Maintenance of Variable Frequency Drive Triol AT27
Maintenance of the equipment is an integral part of its operation. It is possible to extend the lifetime of frequency drive and to prevent its failure in time due to different unfavorable factors. Triol offers you to several key points on how to maintain Variable Frequency Drive Triol AT27.
During the maintenance it is necessary to follow a number of guidelines:
- Do not turn off the power supply of frequency drive during operation
- It is forbidden to connect or disconnect sensors, signal cables, fiber-optic cables that are charged;
- The electric installation of frequency drive must be performed by highly qualified specialists;
- Before servicing and checking frequency drive, check if there is no main power supply (10/6 / 3.3 kV) and power supply of the control system (38 V);
- Do not work with power cables and control cables when frequency drive is connected, since there may be a strong voltage from external sources on the relay outputs, even if the input terminals of the drive are not charged.
It is necessary to check some points on a daily basis:
- the temperature and humidity daily in the room where the equipment is operated;
- the absence of conductive dust, fumes, grease contamination, explosive substances in the room etc.
It is important to control the presence of unusual sounds, vibrations, and odors that can come from frequency drive, and check the operation of the indication of its state. It is also necessary to monitor the temperature of the transformer windings and the IGBT modules of the power cells.
Maintenance of the equipment is necessary to perform once a year. During maintenance, it is important to check the components of the monoblock, medium voltage switch cabinet, and the reactor cabinet. When servicing Variable Frequency drive Triol АТ27, the connection compartments, the transformer, the cells, the control compartment and the cooling system should be properly checked during the maintenance.
Maintenance of Triol AT27 VFD is a laborious and dangerous process, therefore it must be entrusted to highly qualified specialists. If you have any questions about the topic, please contact our experts.
Triol Corporation- high-tech solutions for all industries!
Must-Have Solution Variable frequency drive application field is so broad that it is hard to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…
Downhole measuring system (DMS) is a solution designed to perform automated collecting measurements and other…
Power cells constitute the most intensively operated parts of any variable frequency drives. As a…
Dear Friends! Through the years, we improve and modernize our equipment to make it an…
Triol Corporation is dedicated to development of advanced solutions in electrical engineering for over 25…
Developing new products, Triol experts are always focused on creating a multifunctional and adaptive solution…