New series of Triol AT24 variable frequency drives
Today I would like to tell you about one of our products – Triol AT24 low voltage VFD.
In 2009 we decided to develop a new series of VFDs -Triol AT24. In 2013 we started the serial production of drives Triol AT24 lines 1, 2, H, E. During development of this series we used our experience accumulated for 20 years in the field of power electronics and industrial process control objects. Initially, the main task was to develop a VFD, which will be maximum-oriented on Clients’ requirements and operating conditions, adapted for various technological mechanisms’ control.
AT24 series has 9 lines:
- Line 1 – AT24 Lift application is designed for lift winch control with power from 5,5 to 37 kW, including direct-drive winches. Main features of this line – specialized algorithms for motor control, ability of adaptation in the lift stations with a discrete or digital control, built-in filter of electromagnetic compatibility.
- Lines 2, 3, 4 and B – have one name – AT24 HVAC, because are designed for control of conditioning, ventilation and heating systems with electric drive motors:
- Line 2 – for electric drive motors from 5,5 to 55 kW. This VFD is manufactured in plastic enclosure, IP21 protection degree.
- Line 3 – designed for electric motors’ control with power from 75 to 400 kW. This VFD is manufactured in metallic enclosure, IP21 protection degree.
- Line 4 – designed for electric motors’ control with power from 0,75 to 4 kW.
- Line B – designed for electric motors’ control with power from 5,5 to 400 kW. This VFD is manufactured in metallic enclosure, IP54 protection degree.
Specialized algorithms of HVAC control technology allow the user to adapt the VFD to different technological tasks. Built-in filter of electromagnetic compatibility allows connecting VFD to home networks and networks, which are supplying control equipment.
- Lines C, E, H – AT24 Pump – are designed for pumps and fans control. They have built-in «pumping» functions, PID controller, daily work schedule, cascade control of pumping stations etc. With a purpose of fan mechanisms’ control the algorithm of automatic calculation of the motor deceleration rate is implemented, which eliminates the usage of dynamic braking motor and external additional units:
- Line С – is designed for pumps and fans control with power from 5,5 to 55 kW. This VFD is manufactured in plastic enclosure, IP21 protection degree.
- Line E – is designed for electric motors’ control with power from 75 to 400 kW. This VFD is manufactured in metallic enclosure, IP21 protection degree.
- Line H – is designed for electric motors’ control with power from 5,5 to 400 kW. This VFD is manufactured in metallic enclosure, IP54 protection degree. This line is manufactured for two voltage types 0,4 and 0,66 kV.
- Line K – AT24 Crane application is designed for lifting mechanisms’ control with power from 5,5 to 400 kW. It has high overload capacity. It is adapted to be controlled from master controller. This VFD is manufactured in metallic enclosure, IP54 protection degree.
- Line M – AT24 multi-drive – designed to manage multi-drive systems from 5.5 to 5500 kW. This converter provides security and implementation of all management functions. It is designed in a metal enclosure with degree of protection IP21, IP43 or IP54.
At first sight such detailed division of a series of VFD complicates the selection process: it seems to be easier to release the universal drive to control any mechanism. On the other hand universality leads to the necessity to pay for the functionality, which is not used. Thus the division on lines allow to realize the principle of “what you need, nothing more,” which of course is reflected in the cost of equipment.
Triol Corporation plans to design and put into serial production 3 new lines oriented on the application of specialized technological schemes:
- Line 5 – VFD with possibility of power regeneration in supply network. It is designed for use with inertial mechanisms, which operate in the regime of limited magnetic field.
- Line 7 is designed for work in harsh industrial environment, which require high-precision motor control, being exposed to aggressive external environment.
- Line 9 is designed for work in harsh industrial environment, which require high-precision motor control, being exposed to aggressive external environment. This line is characterized by the absence of negative impact on supply network, lack of harmonic distortions of voltage and current.
We believe that for our Customers, in addition to the product, quality assessment, attention to details, good selection of equipment, as well as service and responsible long-term relationships are very important. Therefore, we strive to continuously explore our customers’ needs, to discuss it and be open to your interests, suggestions and comments. As a result of this kind of communication in our product appear important technical solutions, such as:
- Implementation of the principle “everything you need and nothing more”. The Client buys only the functionality, which is necessary for solving technological problems.
- Basic configuration allows the user getting full package without buying additional external units. Filters of electromagnetic compatibility are built-in, including choke in the DC link and surge protection filters in the supply network.
- Large interface capabilities for external control, 8 digital freely programmable inputs, two analog inputs and one output, serial communication link RS485, 4 relay outputs.
- Software is adapted to each line, quick setup macroses, seldom usable software functions are hidden.
- Portable non-contact remote control panel allows setting up an unlimited quantity of VFD’s.
- We use components of world leaders, Semikron power modules, Epcos capacitors, Texas Instruments microprocessors, etc.
Cooperation with our company will bring you benefit, the satisfaction of solving important problems and new opportunities to manage the most responsible technologies of your production!
Hello Dear Readers! All of us are busy with daily routine work but also having…
Hello , dear readers ! It is me again ! I have some new information…
Hello, dear readers! We always carefully test all our products and for this purpose, we…
Hello Dear Readers, Today I want to share with you one of the most important…
Today, many companies, not excluding the most famous brands use OEM / ODM production methods.…