Linear Electric Double Acting Submersible Pump
The second-generation LESP provides efficient oil production on marginal wells, thanks to the following technical solutions:
- Corrosion and wear-resistant design of the pump working parts.
- Adjusting the production rate in a wide range from 0 to 40 m3 per day.
- Energy efficiency from 2.2 to 35 kWh / m3.
- Minimum installation time.
- Simple start – “one button start”.
- Installation length – 20 m.
- Stable operation of the system (monitoring the temperature of the windings, and the position of the slider).
- Remote monitoring and control modes of the system.
After implementing this complete solution, you will be able to maximize the oil recovery factor for each well, increasing the profitability of the oilfield operation.
Triol Corporation provides not only solutions for oil production, but the future image of oilfield…
TriolCorp has launched new Internet store of variable speed drives. Now you can buy customized…
Triol Corporation is a well-known leader in manufacturing equipment for artificial lift serving the needs…
Must-Have Solution Variable frequency drive application field is so broad that it is hard to…
Currently, intelligent lift is one of the most solicited trends in oil production, due to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…
Customers of our Company often encounter different complex technological tasks essential for their future prosperity.…