Linear Electric Submersible Pump
Meet the main benefits of Triol LESP utilization given below:
- The possibility of production of the additional volume of the crude oil by increasing the drawdown.
- The possibility of operating in wells with deviation from the vertical 0-40 degrees.
- There are no breakage and wear of tubing and sucker rods.
- Reducing the time for the installation-dismantling of the ascent-descent.
- Low metal content in comparison with sucker rod pumps, the building of bulky construction of the ground part, pump jack and rods is not necessary.
- Ability to control the pump feed in a wide range depending on the production rate of the well.
- The possibility of remote control of the pump unit technical parameters.
- The output pressure of LESP is up to 2500m (8200ft).
- The possibility of using in wells with temperatures up to 150 °C (300 °F)
Currently, intelligent lift is one of the most solicited trends in oil production, due to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…
Customers of our Company often encounter different complex technological tasks essential for their future prosperity.…
Downhole measuring system (DMS) is a solution designed to perform automated collecting measurements and other…
Power cells constitute the most intensively operated parts of any variable frequency drives. As a…
Dear Friends! Through the years, we improve and modernize our equipment to make it an…
Since 19th-century Permian Basin is widely known as one of the most dynamic oil and…