Linear Electric Submersible Pump
Meet the main benefits of Triol LESP utilization given below:
- The possibility of production of the additional volume of the crude oil by increasing the drawdown.
- The possibility of operating in wells with deviation from the vertical 0-40 degrees.
- There are no breakage and wear of tubing and sucker rods.
- Reducing the time for the installation-dismantling of the ascent-descent.
- Low metal content in comparison with sucker rod pumps, the building of bulky construction of the ground part, pump jack and rods is not necessary.
- Ability to control the pump feed in a wide range depending on the production rate of the well.
- The possibility of remote control of the pump unit technical parameters.
- The output pressure of LESP is up to 2500m (8200ft).
- The possibility of using in wells with temperatures up to 150 °C (300 °F)
Downhole measuring systems: what's on the market? Oil production has always been a process that…
Oil & gas production as a primal industry sector Oil&gas industry has always been a…
The petroleum industry exists to supply a wide range of essential products to a variety of…
Triol Corporation provides not only solutions for oil production, but the future image of oilfield…
TriolCorp has launched a new Internet store of variable speed drives. Now you can buy…
Must-Have Solution Variable frequency drive application field is so broad that it is hard to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…