Triol Corporation is a privately owned group of companies acting worldwide and engaged in development and manufacturing of electrical equipment for general industrial purpose.
The Company values and respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your rights on personal data.
The personal data collected by the Company for further processing may include:
- Contact details including emails, postal addresses, fax and phone numbers;
- Information used to create your online account including username, password, security question and answer;
- General information including your name, job title/position and employing company title;
- Biographical and demographic information including date of birth, age, gender, marital status and dependent, spousal and other family information;
- Purchase and customer service history;
- Financial details including payment information, billing address, and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code), bank account information, financial statements, income, and credit score;
- Technical information including IP address, operating system, web browser and other technology on the devices that you use to access websites of the Company;
- Location data including data derived from your IP address, country, and zip code;
- Information provided within an enquiry into the services of the Company;
- Any other information which you may provide to the Company;
The Company may collect your personal data as following:
- Via contact forms (the Company collects information when you log in of complete application or inquiry forms on the websites of the Company);
- Via emails, phone calls or letters (the Company collects information when you communicate directly with its contacts);
- Via personal interactions (the Company collects information when you interact with its employees directly);
- Via automated technologies (the Company collects information automatically via technology tools such as cookies or similar);
- Via third parties (the Company may collect information from publically available sources, business-to-business market intelligence companies and other service providers).
The Company collects your personal information in the course of its business for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer information, services, and/or products to you;
- To provide customer support;
- To process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- To communicate about and administer our products, services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
- To create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- To perform data analytics including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and Customers segmentation;
- To fulfil our legal and regulatory requirements including establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- To process, evaluate, and respond to your requests, enquires, applications or complaints;
- To manage and administer relations between you and the Company
- To prevent and detect fraud and other legal offences;
- To ensure network and information security;
- To host, maintain and improve our marketing communications website;
- To verify your identity, protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activities, unauthorized transactions.
- To maintain and enhance safety and security of products, services, websites, network services, information resources and employees of the Company.
Additionally, the Company may use your personal data for direct marketing. This means, that the Company may send you marketing communications about services, publications, science & technology industry updates, events, courses and surveys and to display content that we believe may be of interest to you basing on your personal data. The Company will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, where required by applicable law.
The Company should only contact you for mentioned marketing purposes in accordance with our legitimate business interests or where you have explicitly express your consent to this. Your agreement for using your personal data is optional. A refusal to provide your agreement for your personal data usage should not affect your rights for visiting and using the websites of the Company and/or the quality of services and/or products provided by the Company. Simultaneously, if you choose not to provide the Company with certain information, the Company may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Company websites.
The Company may employ a relationship management tool (if legally permissible) in order to strengthen relations between personnel of the Company and its current and/or potential clients. The information submitted by you to the Company is exploited to assess, analyze and improve the services and the products provided by the Company.
Processing of your personal information as described hereof by the Company in general is based on the following items:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Legitimate business interests of the Company; or
- Compliance with legal obligations of the Company.
You are entitled to request the Company not to use your personal data for marketing communications by sending a relevant email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The websites of the Company may comprise inviting you to provide your personal data including the “Contact Us” form and contact email addresses. These facilities purpose is apparent due to the fact that you provide your personal data directly and the Company is to use that information for mentioned purposes.
The websites of the Company use Google Analytics service, a web-based tool for analytics, tracking, and reporting on the manner in which the website is used, in order to improve it.
The Company is entitled to use your personal data only in correspondence with the requirements of the current legislation in force, including but not limited to:
- where it is necessary for legitimate business purposes of the Company provided it does not override your rights and freedoms;
- to perform a contract such as providing you with services or products;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations including establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- where the Company have received your unequivocal consent.
The Company should provide you with full details of the information requested and reasons for its collecting, while you obtain an opportunity to consider carefully whether you wish to give such a consent. The Company keeps your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of its collecting, in order to provide you with services and/or products, for legitimate business interests, in accordance with a contract, and where it is required or allowed under the law.
Any personal data that you share with the Company may be shared and processed by other companies within the Triol Corporation, in accordance with the Policy and/or in accordance with contractual arrangements agreed with you.
The Company shall not share your information with any third parties, except for the cases when a direct and explicit consent to this was provided by you, and when it is legally permitted to do so in accordance with conditions stated hereof and/or in accordance with contractual arrangements agreed between you and the Company.
You are entitled to contact representatives of the Company to obtain more detailed information on the specific mechanism used by the Company for your personal data processing.
The Company applies appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal data. The Company uses network access control technology to limit access to the systems on which personal data is stored and monitors all hazardous circumstances to negate possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, the Company cannot guarantee the complete security of your information transmitted to the websites of the Company.
The Company accepts the fact that the information you provide may be confidential and should not sell or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to any third party.
You have the right (subject to certain exceptions) to:
- access, correct, delete, update, rectify or restrict your personal data;
- object to use and processing of your personal data or withdraw consent that you have previously given;
- request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party;
- submit any requests about use and processing of your personal data.
The Company may ask for further information from you in order to prove your identity before disclosing any personal data to you. This security measure is aimed to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. The Company may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request.
If you have any queries in relation to the Policy, please contact us at:
If you currently receive marketing information from the Company which you would not prefer to receive in the future, please email us at email@example.com.