Saving energy costs while oil extraction with Triol AK06 VSD and PMM Motor
Triol Corporation as the world-wide designer and manufacturer of electrical equipment will hold the next webinar, which reveals all the benefits of using Triol AK06 VSD with PMM motors.
Do you want to know how to save your energy costs during oil extraction? Then don’t hesitate to join the upcoming webinar!
It will be held on January 31th 2017 at 11:00 am (NY) UTC-6.
Join us and get a uniquely comprehensive solution!
The speaker of webinar Anton Kolesnychenko, a leading expert from Triol Corporation.
During the webinar, you will learn about advantages of using PMM technology and main Customers` concerns and ways of solving these issues.
This informative one-hour session focuses on the next advantages of VSD Triol AK06:
- – Induction and PMM motors control;
- – Work with high-speed PMM up to 700 Hz;
- – Built-in or separate active harmonic filter;
- – Two “catch on the fly modes”, classic and effective Triol Corporation invention;
- – Easy-to-operate with 480 V/ 60 Hz (VSD NEMA4 and NEMA4Х);
- – Use of two “catch on the fly modes”, classic and effective Triol Corporation invention;
- – VSD operation graphics in real time;
- – Updating (to cross-flash) VSD software by USB flash drive without VSD stopping.
At the end of the webinar, you will get a lot of useful information about the VSD, share personal experiences, ask questions and will have the opportunity to request individual technical and commercial proposal.
Downhole measuring systems: what's on the market? Oil production has always been a process that…
Oil & gas production as a primal industry sector Oil&gas industry has always been a…
The petroleum industry exists to supply a wide range of essential products to a variety of…
Triol Corporation provides not only solutions for oil production, but the future image of oilfield…
TriolCorp has launched a new Internet store of variable speed drives. Now you can buy…
Must-Have Solution Variable frequency drive application field is so broad that it is hard to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…