Triol AK06 moves in the rhythm of the target heart!
Triol Corporation draws your attention to our latest improvements of Variable Speed Drive Triol AK06-MM-250 NEMA based on 18-pulse rectifier scheme. This modification of the drive adopts more stringent quality of network requirements.
Triol VSD AK06 features based on 18-pulse rectifier circuit stands out with the introduction of:
• 2 or more (at high power drives) ADAM expansion units. They synchronize UMKA-03 operation with gadgets for data reader, as well as for remote control;
• 3 circuit brakers and 9 input terminals, allowing to feed drive 18-pulse transformer;
• improved connector between the electronics panel, inverter and rectifier. This improves the reliability of the connection and transmission over communication channels, optimal distribution of the two DC terminals starting from the rectifier, then moving to the DC Link and DC bus;
• emergency stop button on the front door. It makes the drive halt operational and accessible in case of emergency situations;
• three-position switch for setting the manual or automatic mode separate from UMKA controller;
• potentiometer for adjusting the output frequency VSD, to facilitate the running (either by the controller, or without it).
Triol VSD AK06 based of 18-pulse rectifier scheme is an important step for effective work with high-quality network.
Triol Corporation is on guard at the network quality!
The petroleum industry exists to supply a wide range of essential products to a variety of…
Triol Corporation provides not only solutions for oil production, but the future image of oilfield…
TriolCorp has launched new Internet store of variable speed drives. Now you can buy customized…
Triol Corporation is a well-known leader in manufacturing equipment for artificial lift serving the needs…
Must-Have Solution Variable frequency drive application field is so broad that it is hard to…
Currently, intelligent lift is one of the most solicited trends in oil production, due to…
Permian Basin has a rich history connected to oilfield development. Recently, the region hosted a…