UL listed Triol AK06 VSD
Our VSDs are a universal and versatile solution on the oil market. Triol Corporation knows what’s important for our Customers. In 2017 we earned UL certificate which means we comply with UL 61010-1 standard – Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment, for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use.
Safety comes first, right? Meet our UL certified Triol AK06 VSD and its features!
|Supply voltage, V||380/480|
|Power frequency, Hz||50 … 60|
|Overload capacity||up to 120% of the rated value within 60 s.|
|Rectification circuit||diode-thyristor 12 pulse bridge rectification circuit|
|Operation temperature, °С||-40 + 60|
|Altitude curve||1000 m above sea level|
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM when the supply voltage fails if there’s a deviation that results in an unacceptable current overload;
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM under underload (protection against disruption of the feed);
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM during overload in the programmable ampere-second characteristic;
- disconnection of the ESM / PMM by the overcurrent protection;
- deactivation of ESM / PMM with an inadmissible decrease of insulation resistance;
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM at an unacceptably low output frequency of the electric drive;
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM when the protection of the power switches of the electric drive is triggered;
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM with overheating of the power modules;
- deactivation of ESM / PMM when exceeding the set values of the parameters of the telemetry system;
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM at an unacceptable pressure in the pipeline (according to the signals of the contact manometer);
- deactivation of the ESM / PMM when opening the door of the power compartment of the cabinet.
Triol Corporation – only safe and reliable solutions!
Dear Friends! Working with different markets gives us an opportunity to investigate all distinctive features…
Being a leader means evolution. We are permanently improving our services making our solutions more…
In the world of control system, there are a lot of methods for controlling electric…
Dear Friends! Good news is that our webinars became a real informational center! On April…
Triol Corporation introduced the first UMKA controllers more than 12 years ago. We successfully implemented…
Today oilfield companies all around the world are searching for efficient solutions. There are several…
Industrial equipment has to meet international standards that are set by the authorized institutions all…