Linear Electric Submersible Pump Triol EP01
A method of controlling a synchronous electric motor with permanent magnets comprising:
- defining values characterizing applied voltage and phase
- measuring phase currents with the conversion of obtained values into a d-q fixed reference system;
- forming signals of Ud, Uq voltage from the mentioned values;
- forming signals setting UA, UB, UC phase voltage by converting Ud, Uq voltage signals into Uα, Uβ;
- supplying the signals setting UA, UB, UC phase voltage into a pulse generating unit of controlled voltage sources;
- defining alterations of Iq reactive current relatively to specified Iqzad;
- generating correction signals of UqKOP, UdKOP voltage according to the specified Iqzad value;
- bringing the correction signals of UqKOP, UdKOP voltage to values necessary to form a set value of the Iqzad reactive current.
VESPER™ powered by Triol
Linear Electric Submersible Pump
Linear Electric Submersible Pump VESPER™ business collaboration product Triol & Valiant is an innovative method designed to increase oil production in low flow applications. LESP eliminates rod and tubing wear issues in deviated wells. Also provides constant production with less downtime utilizing the automated algorithm to optimize the strokes-per-minute.
- Implementation of algorithms to maximize flow rate, to automatically maintain the level of pressure at the pump intake, and the temperature of the submersible motor
- Energy savings from 4% up to 36% for the extraction of 1 m³ of liquid, as compared with ESP