Linear Electric Submersible Pump Triol EP01
A method of controlling a synchronous electric motor with permanent magnets comprising:
- defining values characterizing applied voltage and phase
- measuring phase currents with the conversion of obtained values into a d-q fixed reference system;
- forming signals of Ud, Uq voltage from the mentioned values;
- forming signals setting UA, UB, UC phase voltage by converting Ud, Uq voltage signals into Uα, Uβ;
- supplying the signals setting UA, UB, UC phase voltage into a pulse generating unit of controlled voltage sources;
- defining alterations of Iq reactive current relatively to specified Iqzad;
- generating correction signals of UqKOP, UdKOP voltage according to the specified Iqzad value;
- bringing the correction signals of UqKOP, UdKOP voltage to values necessary to form a set value of the Iqzad reactive current.
Linear Electric Submersible Pump
Linear Electrical Submersible Pump (LESP) Triol EP01 is an innovative method designed to increase oil production in the most profitable way. This means an increase in fluid production, an increase of oil share in the fluid, a decrease in the specific energy consumption per cubic meter of lifted fluid.
- Implementation of algorithms to maximize flow rate, to automatically maintain the level of pressure at the pump intake, and the temperature of the submersible motor
- Energy savings from 4% up to 36% for the extraction of 1 m³ of liquid, as compared with ESP